domingo, 19 de julio de 2009

WEEK 3!





On this Saturday july 4th, this was our second training, we begin our English training at 9:30 am, there were only 4 socias, I felt sad because in our first training there were like 15 socias.
The topic of our second training was “the presentation” hello, and my name is. We used a book called APRENDAMOS given by the Municipality of Guayaquil.
We decide to began with the presentations, because is something basic that everyone need to know. I think that because there were only 4 socias I would be easy, but it was very difficult, because they didn’t know anything of English, the pronunciation for them was really difficult.

We make many activities, so they could practice what we have taught them. I was very proud of the socias because they make eNegritaxcellent.
Every word we write on the board, the translation in Spanish and the pronunciation, for a better understanding.
I hope that they remember until the next Saturday, so we can continue with other topics. I was very exciting about our first training in English!

I can relate this training with diffusing knowledge becuase we want to share our knowledge with the socias, and im happy to do that because im halping other.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario