domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

COGNITIVE SURPLUS

I’m agree with the video, almost everyone are passive and consumers in the free time. We do not realize that we are losing our potentialities and qualities. If we use our free time in useful things, that will help us grow as individuals, also it helps for our own development and also for the society development.
This video makes me reflects a lot; I don’t use to the maximum my free time in productive things. I have to stop being a person sometimes passive and consumers. Instead of doing nothing and only sleep, internet, etc. I have to start to do productive things for my own development.Off course this video help me appreciate the social action I’m doing in the cooperative Detodas. Before the video I think I was only contribuing with my society, now I know that im doing something productive for my self im producer and active person.

5 comentarios:

  1. Valeria - Great! Could you give examples of things that you would like to do that are more productive? You say you use the Internet, but not productively. How, like with facebook and things like that? This blog is productive, don't you think?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. With wich activities you are going to be more producive?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. In what way do you think working in De Todas helps you?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. justin, yes in internet i reffer facebook that things, but off course making blogs in productive because we are reading my classmates blogs and and im learning new things, and i ask they questions because i want to know more. Justin and caro examples of things that i would like to do to be more productive, social work that im doing, read instead of sleep, help in my house,

    ResponderEliminar
  5. maria belen, making social work in the coopertiva de todas has help me in the way that im feel a productive person, because i know that im helping someone but i also help and develop my self, and i growth intellectual and spiritual as a person.

    ResponderEliminar